There are instances when a question should not be published.
Below are some best practice guidelines to help you decide when a question should and shouldn't be published.
Generally questions should not be published if it:
- is unclear, does not make sense or the text is incomprehensible
- is not relevant or is off topic
- is about a competitors product
- contains sensitive personal information - yours or someone elses
- contains inappropriate language
- contains information which is defamatory, criminal in nature or related to litigation
It is best to apply common sense and be conservative if you are not sure.
We also recommend reading: