HelpfulCrowd uses a proven, tried and tested secure review collection process (like Amazon, Airbnb and other great companies) called FRX™ that delivers significantly higher number of reviews collected compared to other platforms.
On average our members have a review conversion rate of between 8-12% with many in excess of 25%. This is the result of HelpfulCrowd dedicated attention to quality and detail starting with our industry leading email open rates in excess of 57%. We continually work tirelessly to improve open rates, which in turn naturally increases conversion rates.
Review Inertia™ is the name we have given to the process and effect created when the customer uses our review platform - from initial engagement through to review submission.
Review inertia is initiated by asking the customer to make one very, simple, singularly focused call to action - click on a star to rate their experience.
This simple action creates instantaneous customer engagement which we then use to create momentum by then asking the customer to complete the review by adding some text or media items.
This HelpfulCrowd experience also minimises 'review shock' - the overwhelming overload a customer feels when they first open an email asking them to complete several fields and tasks at once.
The HelpfulCrowd review collection experience delivers the highest conversion rates possible as a result of the Frictionless Review Experience FRX™ through:
- email open rates - industry leading open rates
- simplicity - not asking the customer to provide multiple questions or ratings
- focus - not promoting recommended products in the review request
- consistency - guaranteed consistent experience regardless of email client
- security - end-to-end security with no 'this form is insecure' mail pop-ups associated with in-email forms
If you're not using HelpfulCrowd you're missing out on a stack load of reviews that you can use to drive your business.
We also recommend reading:
- Reviews & Ratings - how they work