Whilst most of the emails sent from HelpfulCrowd are considered transactional, there are some features that enable marketing content to be included in emails.
In this article, you’ll learn about anti-spam requirements for email.
This article is provided as a resource, but it’s not legal advice. We encourage you to speak to legal counsel in your area to learn how various anti-spam regulations and laws may apply to your organization.
What are you responsible for?
We have rules and regulations all our users have to abide by. You must follow HelpfulCrowd’s anti-spam requirements and any other laws that may apply to your business. Here’s an overview of what you’re responsible for.
- You must abide by HelpfulCrowd’s anti-spam requirements.
- You must determine whether any additional anti-spam or data protection laws apply to you based on the country where your business is located, and comply with those laws.
- You must determine whether any additional anti-spam or data protection laws apply to you based on the country where your contacts or customers are located, and comply with those laws.
HelpfulCrowd Marketing Email requirements
Here’s an overview of HelpfulCrowd’s anti-spam requirements for marketing email to make the Community a happier place for all.
- You must include your contact information in every promotional email you send, including a physical mailing address or P.O. Box where you can receive mail.
- You may not falsify your contact information or use misleading subject lines.
As good practice HelpfulCrowd automatically includes unsubscribe links in all customer emails.
Email regulations vary by country, so you may also be subject to some additional regulations depending on the location of both your business and your contacts.
It’s your responsibility to determine whether any additional laws or regulations, including international laws, apply to you or the emails you send through HelpfulCrowd.
Keep in mind that, in addition to email spam laws, some countries may have data protection or security laws that could impact your email marketing. You’ll need to determine what additional laws you’re subject to before sending emails that contain any marketing content through HelpfulCrowd.