Avatars are a great visual way to represent personalization. It helps visitors to connect to contributors of User Generated Content and to build trust and credibility.
HelpfulCrowd provides avatars for both customers sharing content and also for the business when commenting on reviews or answer questions. The business avatar is it's logo.
The screenshot below shows both customer and the business avatars.
You can enable to disable displaying both business and customer avatars separately, here's how.
How to enable/disable avatars
- Go to Settings > Design | Global
- Enable or disable Show user avatar on Reviews/Q&A
- Enable or disable Show store logo on Reviews/Q&A replies
Note: Shopify sites may take up to 30 seconds to update. Refresh site pages after 30 seconds.
We also recommend reading:
- Add trust building titles for tabs
- Hide/show Customer Media Gallery
- Hide/show Review Chart Ratings & Summary
- Enable round corners
- Enable drop shadows