We thought we'd share some examples of how our resident business owner, Fred has selected his plan.
Fred is currently on the Handful plan, which has the following components:
- In-plan orders: 50 orders for $5.00 per month
- Out-of-plan bundle: 50 orders for $2.50 per bundle
Example 1 : 48 actual orders
Storeowner Fred has just signed up with HelpfulCrowd and estimates he will usually process about 40 orders a month. He has chosen the Handful plan as it includes the first 50 orders for the fixed monthly charge of $5.00.
- During the second month of using HelpfulCrowd he processes 48 actual orders online.
- The actual orders processed in the month are less than the Handful plan quota of 50,
- Fred will not have anything more to pay than $5.00.
Example 2 : 97 actual orders
Fred is coming into the holiday season and his business is picking up, which is fantastic. He estimates that his monthly orders will be around 90 orders a month during the holiday season. He has chosen to stay with the Handful plan for the timebeing.
- In the current month he processes 97 actual orders.
- The actual orders processed in the month exceed the Handful plan quota of 50.
- Fred needs one (1) bundle of 50 out-of-plan orders to cover the 97 actual orders processed (50 in-plan orders + 1 bundle of 50 out-of-plan orders = 100 orders)
- Fred will be billed the additional charge of $2.50 in the next billing cycle.
- Fred could have chosen to move to the Boxful plan with a fixed bundle of 200 orders, but he has saved $2.50 by remaining on the Handful plan and only paying for what he needed - one bundle of out-of-plan orders.
We also recommend reading: