What is an order?
An order is defined as 'a sale made to a customer through your online store or an offline order imported into HelpfulCrowd using the manual import feature'.
What orders are counted during the free 30-day trial?
You can import historical online orders, connect to your online store and send manual review requests during the trial period.
Generally during the free trial we allow 500 orders to be imported free of charge.
What items are counted for billing purposes after the free 30-day free trial?
The following items are counted for billing purposes at any time after the 30-day free trial:
- Online orders submitted to HelpfulCrowd from your online store;
- Historical imported online order (not reviews);
- Offline orders that are uploaded via the Bulk request feature;
- Offline orders that are created via the +New request feature.
What items are NOT counted for billing purposes after the free 30-day free trial?
The following items are not counted for billing purposes at any time after the 30-day free trial:
- Imported reviews (not orders);
- Storefront reviews;
- Imported Question & Answer items;
- Online Question & Answer items.
We also recommend reading: